Thursday, May 17, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays May Release - Final Day

It is the final day of the CAS-ual Fridays May Release.

For my final 2 cards, we are focusing on the [very unique] Sands of Time 2 and Hourglass Fri-Die.

 I just had to see how a shaker card would work with the Hourglass Fri-Die.  So fun! 

For my 2nd card, I stamped the image on vellum using the "sand" image with white embossing powder.


 [All the new stamp sets and fri-dies are available for purchase!]  

Don't forget, you can save 15% off your purchase by using my code!

For more inspiration, pop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see what the Designers have created.  Don't forget to leave a comment.  Read all about it over on the CFS blog.


Thanks for stopping by~

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Two gorgeous cards using that hour glass design.